- Air-conditioning & cooling systems
- Three pumps in one – the UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS15 model designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance.
- The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted on the left, right or on the top.
- The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators. This minimises time taken on changeover.
- Where the existing pump base is in good condition a pump head option can be chosen in order to minimise installation time by replacing the pump head only.
- The UPS2 is almost identical in overall dimensions to the UPS15-50/UPS15-60 models.
- The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows manual venting to remove air from the heating system.
- 5 year warranty
Pump housing: Cast Iron
Impeller: Composite, PES
Bearing plate: Stainless steel
Thrust bearing: Carbon
Rotor Can – Stainless steel
Flow, Q: max. 3.3m³/h
Head, H: max. 6 m
Liquid temperature: +2 to +95 °C
Max. system pressure: 10 bar
Port to port: 130mm
EEI: ≤ 0.23